1. Listening and imitating should always go together. (来源：EnglishCN.com)
Use the LIP method! Listen, Imitate, Practice!
2. Language speaking is like singing.
Try to learn English the same way you learn a song. Speaking with emotion, tone and rhythm will make your English perfect and fluent.
3. Repeat the words in useful sentences as many times as possible.
That is the only way to “own” a word and make it yours forever! Repetition is the mother of learning!
4. To remember the new words and phrases you’ve learned, carry a small notebook to record and review the new materials.
5. Reading loudly will greatly improve your fluency and concentration.
You will also hear your own mistakes and be able to improve them.
6. Make your own English study cards and carry them wherever you go.
You will make the best use of spare time every day and reinforce your memory. This small action will produce a great result.
7. Keep an English journal.
Try to write a few sentences about your day and then blurt them out as many times as possible before you go to sleep. This will teach you to “think” in English. Besides, you will score higher on your composition exams!
8. Collect English learning material everywhere!
English magazines and newspapers are a great choice. Writing down sentences while watching American movies is another great source of real life learning material!