51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June? (来源：英语学习门户 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望，我们很乐意…
54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.对于这件事，如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方，请不要客气，随时与我联络。
56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议，请让我们知道，我们会尝试看看是否可能。
57. I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是写信来提醒您…
58. May we remind you that…? 我们想要提醒您…
59. I am enclosing…我附上…
60. Please find enclosed… 请查阅附件…
61. Attached hereto … 附件是關于…
62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
65. I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的說明是有幫助的。
66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.
67. Please let me know if this is suitable. 請讓我知道這是否恰當。
68. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 期待很快能見到你。
69. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我們期待很快能得到您的回復。
70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回復。
72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
73. I’ll keep you posted. 我會與你保持聯絡。
74. Please keep me informed on the matter. 請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。
75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.
76. I would like to apologize for… 我想就…道歉…
77. I apologize for the delay in …對于…的耽擱，我深感抱歉。
78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 對于產生任何不便，我們感到抱歉。
79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
80. I’m sorry about last time. 關于上次的事我很抱歉。
81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.對于未能早一點回信給你，我們感到抱歉。
82. I’m really sorry about this. 關于這件事，我真的很抱歉。
83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.
84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.
85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。
86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉.
87. Thank you for your help. 謝謝你的幫助。
88. I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激你…
89. I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。
90. Thank you for your participation. 謝謝你的參加。
91. Thank you so much for inviting me. 非常感謝你要請我。
92.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位并謝謝各位的努力。
93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激你快速的答復。
95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 謝謝你的投入/澄清/信息。
97. Any comments will be much appreciated. 對于您的任何建議，我將非常感激。
98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me. 謝謝你為我做的一切。
99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job. 請表達我的謝意給那些有關的同仁，他們真的干得很好。