150. Listening to music enables us to feel relaxed.
151. On no account can we ignore the value of knowledge.
我们绝对不能忽视知识的价值。 (来源：最老牌的英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
152. It is time the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems.
153. Those who violate traffic regulations should be punished.
154. There is no one but longs to go to college.
155. Since the examination is around the corner, I am compelled to give up doing sports.
156. It is conceivable that knowledge plays an important role in our life.
157. Summer is sultry. That's the reason why I don't like it.
夏天很闷热，这就是我不喜欢它的原因。 (来源：英语论坛 http://bbs.englishcn.com)
158. The progress of the society is based on harmony.
159. We should bring home to people the value of working hard.
160. Taking exercise is closely related to health.
161. We should get into the habit of keeping good hours.
我们应该养成早睡早起的习惯。 (来源：英语麦当劳 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
162. The condition of our traffic leaves much to be desired.
163. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
抽烟对我们的健康有很大的影响。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
164. Reading does good to our mind.
读书对心灵有益。 (来源：英语博客 http://space.englishcn.com)
165. Overwork does harm to health.
166. Pollution poses a great threat to our existence.
167. We should do our best to achieve our goal in life.
168. Weather a large family is a good thing or not is a very popular topic, which is often talked about not only by city residents but by farmers as well.
169. As is known to all, fake and inferior commodities harm the interests of consumers.
众所周知，假冒伪劣商品损害了消费者的利益。 (来源：最老牌的英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
170. Today an increasing number of people have realized that law education is of great importance. In order to keep law and order, every one of us is supposed to get a law education.
现在，愈来愈多的人认识到法制教育的重要性。为了维护社会治安 ，我们每人都应该接受法制教育。 (来源：英语交友 http://friends.englishcn.com)
171. From what I have mentioned above, we can see clearly that violence on TV has great influence on youngsters' behavior.
172. There are two reasons for the improvement in people's living conditions. In the first place, we have been carrying out the reform and opening-up policy. Secondly, there has been a rapid expansion of our national economy. Furthermore, the birth rate has been put under control.
173. My suggestions to deal with the problem are as follows. To begin with, it is urgent to create nature reserves. Secondly, certain rare wild animals that are going to be extinct should be collected, fed and reproduced artificially. Finally, those who hunter them must be punished severely.
我对解决这个问题的建议如下：首先，迫在眉睫的是建立自然保护区。其次，有些濒临灭绝的珍稀野生动物应该收捕、人工喂养并繁殖。最后，对于捕猎珍稀野生动物的人必须严惩。 (来源：英语麦当劳 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
174. People differ in their attitudes towards failure. Faced with it, some of them can stand up to it, draw useful lessons from it and try hard to fulfill what they are determined to do. Others, however, lose heart and give in.
175. It is desirable to build more hospitals, shopping centers, recreation centers, cinemas and other public facilities to meet the growing needs of people.
人们希望建立更多的医院、购物中心、娱乐中心、电影院和其他公用设施来满足人们日益增长的需求。 (来源：英语聊天室 http://chat.EnglishCN.com)
176. As a popular saying goes, "everything has two sides." Now the public are benefiting more and more from scientific and technological inventions. On the other hand, the progress of science and technology is bringing us a lot of trouble. People in many countries are suffering from public hazards.
177. Let's take cars for example. They not only pollute the air in cities, but make them crowded. Furthermore, they are responsible for a lot of traffic accidents. The noise made by cars disturbs the residents living on both sides of streets all day and night.
178. It is generally believed that the chief reason for the increase in population in developed countries is not so much the rise in birth rates as the decline in death rates as a result of the improvement in medical care.
179. There is no doubt that the increase in demand caused the rise in prices.
180. Additional social stresses may also occur because of the population explosion or problems arising from mass migration movements-themselves made relatively easy nowadays by modern means of transport.
181. With the opening and reform policy being carried out, thousands upon thousands of foreign visitors are crowding into our country. They are eager to see this old mysterious land with a splendid culture of more than 5,000years.
182. Tourism brings China a lot of benefits. First, it enables the Chinese people to know more about the outside world and promotes friendship and understanding. Second, it is financially beneficial to China, which needs more foreign currencies for its modernization program.
旅游业给中国带来许多好处。首先，它使中国人了解外界，并有助于促进友谊和理解。其次，在经济上也有利于我国，因为中国现代化建设需要大量的外汇。 (来源：英语交友 http://friends.englishcn.com)
183 Tourism, however, gives rise to a number of problems. For instance, it becomes a burden to inefficient transportation system.
184. Besides, the living standard of the average Chinese is still not high enough to be able to afford the many different sorts of expensed during long distance travels.
185. As for me, with the development of our national economy, all these problems will certainly be solved step by step.
186. A much better and brighter future awaits us.
我们期望有一个更加光明的未来。 (来源：英语聊天室 http://chat.EnglishCN.com)
187. When an opportunity comes, it brings a promise but never realizes it on its own.
188. If you want to achieve something or intend to fulfill one of your ambitions, you must work hard, make efforts and get prepared. Otherwise, you will take no advantage of opportunities when they come to visit you.
假如你要取得成就或要实现你的雄心壮志，你必须努力工作、艰苦奋斗、准备好条件。否则，机遇来临你却无法利用。 (来源：英语交友 http://friends.englishcn.com)
189. The difference between a man who succeeds and one who does not lies only in the way each treats opportunities. The successful person always makes adequate preparations to meet opportunities as they duly arrive. The unsuccessful person, on the other hand, works little and just waits to see pass by.
190. In my opinion, there are plenty of opportunities for everyone in our society, but only those who are prepared adequately and qualified highly can make use of them to achieve purpose.
191. Anthropologists have discovered that fear, happiness, sadness, and surprise are universally reflected in facial expressions.
192. The greater the population there is in a locality, the greater the need there is for water, transportation, and disposal of refuse.
一个地方的人口越多，对其水。交通和垃圾处理的需求就会越大。 (来源：最老牌的英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
193. Long before children are able to speak or understand a language, they communicate through facial expressions and by making noises.
194. Children with parents whose guidance is firm, consistent, and rational are inclined to possess high levels of self-confidence.
195. Television, the most pervasive and persuasive of modern technologies, marked by rapid change and growth, is moving into a new era, an era of extraordinary sophistication and versatility, which promises to reshape our lives and our world.
196. Television is more than just an electronic appliance; it is a means of expression, as well as a vehicle for communication, and as such becomes a powerful tool for reaching other human beings.
197. I am always amazed when I heard people saying that sport creates goodwill between the nations, and that if only the common peoples of the world could meet one another at football or cricket, they would have no inclination to meet on the battlefield.
每当我听说体育运动能够在国家间建立起友好感情，说世界各地的普通人只要能在足球场或板球场上相遇就会没有兴趣在战场上相遇的话，我都倍感诧异。 (来源：英语交友 http://friends.englishcn.com)
198. One of the great early writers wrote that: Work is the grand cure of all the maladies and miseries that ever beset mankind. If this is true, then the present situation should make us wonder whether the measure that the average worker is obliged to retire at the age of 50 is reasonable.
199. "The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them, make them." Such is the remark made by Bernard Shaw, a great writer. This view has been shared now by more and more people.
200. Adler is correct in this assertion that education does not end with graduation.
阿得勒这句话很正确，教育不能随着毕业而结束。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语学习门户 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
共4页: 上一页    4 下一页