100. As for me, it is essential to know, at first, what kind of problems young students possible would encounter on campus.
我认为，首先应看看学生们在校园可能遇到哪些问题。 (来源：最老牌的英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
101. In addition to the obvious problem--loneliness, another major obstacle, in my opinion, is the alien environment of campus.
102. Freshmen often get lost on campus; fail to find the way to dormitory or library.
103. Most important of all, apart from their hometown and parents, students couldn't catch sight of any familiar face and have to suffer from homelessness, which can cause certain serious mental disease.
更重要的是，离开了家乡和父母，看不到任何熟悉的面孔，他们不得不忍受思家之苦，这可能会导致严重的精神疾病。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语学习门户 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
104. In the first place, school authorities should provide far more services to help freshmen to get used to the new life as soon as possible.
105. The senior and junior students could share their own experience about how to overcome the difficulty they have ever met, how to adjust to the new environment with the new students.
高年级学生可以与新生一起分享他们的经历：如何克服遇到的困难，如何适应新的环境。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
106. At the same time, young people should be encouraged to communicate with their peers and develop their interpersonal skills, which may help them greatly to reduce dependence on their parents and are essential in the maintenance of healthy mental condition.
107. In conclusion, we must lay emphasis on this problem and make our maximum contribution to help them spend their first day on campus smoothly.
总之，我们应重视这个问题，尽最大努力帮助他们平稳度过他们最初的校园生活。 (来源：最老牌的英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
108. There is a general discussion over fashion in recent years. One of the questions under debate is whether a person should choose comfortable clothes, which he or she likes, regardless of fashion.
109. This issue is becoming a matter of concern for more and more people, especially for parents and experts in education.
110. Many young people always go into raptures at the merely mention of buying fashion clothes. And they seem to be attracted by colorful material, various styles of fashion clothes. There is nothing, they maintain, that can't be compared with fashion clothes. In fact, fashion clothes had become indispensable part of youngster's life.
111. Many people seem to overlook the basic fact: the major function of clothing is to keep us warm and comfortable.
许多人似乎忽视了这个基本事实：衣服的基本功能是保持我们舒适和温暖。 (来源：专业英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
112. Furthermore, people who addict to fashion clothes have to spend more time going shopping and pay more attention to the impression they make on others. As a result, it is impossible to devote enough time and energy in their study and job.
而且，沉湎于时尚服装的人们不得不花费更多时间逛商店，更加注意自己给别人的印象。因此，他们不可能有足够的时间用于学习或工作。 (来源：最老牌的英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
112a. No one can doubt the essential fact that the traffic problem over the last years has caused wide public concern all over the world. Experts in increasing numbers are beginning to believe that such situation would produce unfavorable effects on economic growth of local areas.
114. There are several reasons for this problem. One of the main reasons is that the number of vehicles is increasing much more rapidly than building of roads. Another primary reason is that there seem to be too many private cars and not enough public buses.
115. Meanwhile, the numbers of people, who have access to their own cars, have risen sharply in the recent years.
116. Moreover, many people, including drivers and cyclists, do not obey the traffic rules properly, especially at busy intersections. And this undoubtedly worsens the already grave situation.
117. The number of private cars in urban areas should be limited while the number of public buses should be increased.
118. When asked what kind of school they are willing to send their children to attend, many parents say they would choose a boarding school rather than day schools for their children.
当问到愿意将孩子送到哪种学校的时候，许多父母认为他们会选择寄宿学校而不是日制学校。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语学习门户 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
119. Many survey show that people in increasing numbers are beginning to recognize that boarding school provides better environment and facilities for children.
120. At the same time, there are still many people who live under the traditional ideas that day schools play an extremely important role in children's study.
121. On the one hand, it is indisputable that boarding schools are exerting a growing important effect, especially in last few years.
122. Students attend a boarding school would cultivate their independence as apart from their parents.
123. What's more, living in school can save them a great deal of time on the way between home and school everyday, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work.
而且，生活在学校里能节省大量每天往返于学校和家的路上的时间，这会使他们有更多的时间和精力放在学习上。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
124. On the other hand, the contribution of day schools can't be ignored.
125. Due to high tuition fee, most of ordinary families cannot afford to send their children to boarding schools.
126. Since it is unnecessary to consider student's routine life, day school can lay stress on teaching instead of other aspects, such as management of dormitory and cafeteria.
由于无需考虑学生的日常生活，日制学校可以将重点放在教学上而不是放在像宿舍和食堂管理这些方面。 (来源：英语博客 http://space.englishcn.com)
127. Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character.
而且，学生生活在自己家中，有舒适的生活，并有更多机会和父母交流，这对他们个性的培养是有利的。 (来源：英语聊天室 http://chat.EnglishCN.com)
128. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that both of day schools and boarding schools are important to train young students for our society.
129. There is much discussion over science and technology. One of the questions under debate is whether traditional technology and methods are bound to die out when a country begins to develop modern science and technology.
130. As for me, the declining of traditional technology and methods is not a bad thing; it is the natural result of progress of society.
我认为，传统技术方法的消亡不一定是坏事，这是社会进步的自然结果。 (来源：专业英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
131. In the first place, some aspects of the traditional technology and methods are harmful and hampering the development of modern technology science.
132. Although modern science and technology have proved that such methods are absurd, there are still millions of people use such methods in many remote places nowadays.
133. In the second place, many values of traditional technology are out of date and should be replaced by modern science.
134. Although many people tend to live under the illusion that traditional technology and methods are still playing extremely important role in people's life, an increasing evidences show that it is less useful than many people think.
135. From what has been discussed above, I firmly believe that time will prove that traditional technology and methods would die out with the development of modern science and technology. The maintenance of the traditional technology and methods is futile.
通过以上讨论，我坚定地相信时间会证明传统技术方法将会随着现代技术的发展而消亡，坚持传统技术方法是徒劳的。 (来源：英语聊天室 http://chat.EnglishCN.com)
136. At the time when technology means ever more harmful carbon in the air we breathe, we need these forests now more than ever.
当技术的发展意味着我们会吸入更多有害气体时，我们比任何时候更需要森林。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
137. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
138. We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
139. There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse.
140. It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us.
全世界都知道树木对我们是不可或缺的。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
141. There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be desired.
毫无疑问，我们的教育制度令人不满意。 (来源：英语麦当劳 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
142. An advantage of using the solar energy is that it won't create any pollution.
143. The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us.
我们必须种树的原因是它们能供应我们新鲜的空气。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语学习门户 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
144. So precious is time that we can't afford to waste it.
145. Rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory.
146. The harder you work, the more progress you make.
147. The more books we read, the more learned we become.
148. To average people, they often tend to live under the illusion that English often means a good opportunity for one's career, is this really the case?
149. By taking exercise, we can always stay healthy.
通过体育锻炼，我们能够始终保持健康。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
共4页: 上一页   3  下一页