51. There is a general debate on the campus today over the phenomenon of college or high school students' doing a part-time job.
52. By taking a major-related part-job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
53. Although people’s lives have been dramatically changed over the last decades, it must be admitted that, shortage of funds is still the one of the biggest questions that students nowadays have to face because that tuition fees and prices of books are soaring by the day.
54. Consequently, the extra money obtained from part-time job will strongly support students to continue to their study life.
因此，业余工作挣来的钱将强有力地支持学生们继续他们的求学生活。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
55. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that part-time job can produce a far-reaching impact on students and they should be encouraged to take part-time job, which will benefit students and their family, even the society as a whole.
56. These days, people in growing numbers are beginning to complain that work is more stressful and less leisurely than in past. Many experts point out that, along with the development of modern society, it is an inevitable result and there is no way to avoid it.
57. It is widely acknowledged that computer and other machines have become an indispensable part of our society, which make our life and work more comfortable and less laborious.
58. At the same time, along with the benefits of such machines, employees must study knowledge involved in such machines so that they are able to control them.
同时，随着这些机器带给我们的好处，员工们也必须要学习与之相关的知识以便使用它们。 (来源：英语论坛 http://bbs.englishcn.com)
59. No one can deny the basic fact that it is impossible for average workers to master those high-technology skills easily.
60. In the second place, there seem to be too many people without job and not enough job position.
第二方面，失业的人似乎太多而又没有足够的工作岗位。 (来源：英语聊天室 http://chat.EnglishCN.com)
61. Millions of people have to spend more time and energy on studying new skills and technology so that they can keep a favorable position in job market.
62. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
根据最近的一项调查，越来越多的人表达了想从事另外的工作或加班以赚取更多的钱来补贴家用的强烈愿望。 (来源：英语博客 http://space.englishcn.com)
63. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing.
64. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years.
65. Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects on economic growth and local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
许多人认为国际旅游对经济发展有积极作用，应鼓励地方政府发展国际旅游。 (来源：英语交友 http://friends.englishcn.com)
66. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
但是这些人忽视了国际旅游可能会给当地环境和历史造成的灾难性的影响。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
67. As for me, I'm firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, for the following reasons:
68. In addition, in order to attract tourists, a lot of artificial facilities have been built, which have certain unfavorable effects on the environment.
69. For lack of distinct culture, some places will not attract tourists any more. Consequently, the fast rise in number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the decline of local tourism.
由于缺乏独特的文化，一些地方不再吸引旅游者。因此，国外旅游者数量的快速增加可能最终会导致当地旅游业的衰败。 (来源：最老牌的英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
70. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept extra educational programs over the recent years.
71. This phenomenon has caused wide public concern in many places of world.
72. Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantage. By extra studies, they maintain, their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.
73. In the first place, extra studies bring about unhealthy impacts on physical growth of children. Educational experts point out that, it is equally important to take some sport activities instead of extra studies when children have spent the whole day in a boring classroom.
74. Children are undergoing fast physical development; lack of physical exercise may produce disastrous influence on their later life.
75. In the second place, from psychological aspect, the majority of children seem to tend to have an unfavorable attitude toward additional educational activities.
76. It is hard to imagine a student focusing their energy on textbook while other children are playing.
77. Moreover, children will have less time to play and communicate with their peers due to extra studies, consequently, it is difficult to develop and cultivate their character and interpersonal skills. They may become more solitary and even suffer from certain mental illness.
78. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that, although extra studies indeed enjoy many obvious advantages, its disadvantages shouldn't be ignored and far outweigh its advantages. It is absurd to force children to take extra studies after school.
79. Any parents should place considerable emphasis on their children to keep the balance between play and study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
80. There is a growing tendency for parent these days to stay at home to look after their children instead of returning to work earlier.
现在，父亲或母亲留在家里照顾他们的孩子而不愿过早返回工作岗位正成为增加的趋势。 (来源：英语论坛 http://bbs.englishcn.com)
81. Parents are firmly convinced that, to send their child to kindergartens or nursery schools will have an unfavorable influence on the growth of children.
父母们坚定地相信把孩子送到幼儿园对他们的成长不利。 (来源：英语麦当劳 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
82. However, this idea is now being questioned by more and more experts, who point out that it is unhealthy for children who always stay with their parents at home.
83. Although parent would be able to devote much more time and energy to their children, it must be admitted that, parent has less experience and knowledge about how to educate and supervise children, when compared with professional teachers working in kindergartens or nursery schools.
尽管父母能在他们孩子身上投入更多时间和精力，但是必须承认，与工作在幼儿园的专职教师相比，他们在如何管理教育孩子方面缺乏知识和经验。 (来源：英语论坛 http://bbs.englishcn.com)
84. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that, although the parents' desire to look after children by themselves is understandable, its disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.
85. Parents should be encouraged to send their children to nursery schools, which will bring about profound impacts on children and families, and even the society as a whole.
86. Many leaders of government always go into raptures at the mere mention of artistic and cultural projects. They are forever talking about the nice parks, the smart sculptures in central city and the art galleries with various valuable rarities. Nothing, they maintain, is more essential than such projects in the economic growth.
87. But is it really the case? The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe that artistic and cultural projects may be less useful than many governments think. In fact, basic infrastructure projects are playing extremely important role and should be given priority.
88. Those who are in favor of artistic and cultural projects advocate that cultural environment will attract more tourists, which will bring huge profits to local residents. Some people even equate the build of such projects with the improving of economic construction.
89. Unfortunately, there is very few evidence that big companies are willing to invest a huge sums of money in a place without sufficient basic projects, such as supplies of electricity and water.
90. From what has been discussed above, it would be reasonable to believe that basic projects play far more important role than artistic and cultural projects in people's life and economic growth.
通过以上讨论，我们有理由相信在人们的生活和经济发展方面，基础建设比艺术文化项目发挥更大的作用。 (来源：专业英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
91. Those urban planners who are blind to this point will pay a heavy price, which they cannot afford it.
那些城市的规划者们如果忽视这一点，将会付出他们无法承受的代价。 (来源：英语麦当劳 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
92. There is a growing tendency these days for many people who live in rural areas to come into and work in city. This problem has caused wide public concern in most cities all over the world.
93. An investigation shows that many emigrants think that working at city provide them with not only a higher salary but also the opportunity of learning new skills.
94. It must be noted that improvement in agriculture seems to not be able to catch up with the increase in population of rural areas and there are millions of peasants who still live a miserable life and have to face the dangers of exposure and starvation.
必须指出，农业的发展似乎赶不上农村人口的增加，并且仍有成千上万的农民过着缺衣挨饿的贫寒生活。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语杂志 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
95. Although rural emigrants contribute greatly to the economic growth of the cities, they may inevitably bring about many negative impacts.
96. Many sociologists point out that rural emigrants are putting pressure on population control and social order; that they are threatening to take already scarce city jobs; and that they have worsened traffic and public health problems.
许多社会学家指出民工正给人口控制和社会治安带来压力。他们正在威胁着本已萧条的工作市场，他们恶化了交通和公共卫生状况。 (来源：英语博客 http://space.englishcn.com)
97. It is suggested that governments ought to make efforts to reduce the increasing gap between cities and countryside. They ought to set aside an appropriate fund for improvement of the standard of peasants' lives. They ought to invite some experts in agriculture to share their experiences, information and knowledge with peasants, which will contribute directly to the economic growth of rural areas.
98. In conclusion, we must take into account this problem rationally and place more emphases on peasants' lives. Any government that is blind to this point will pay a heavy price.
总之，我们应理智考虑这一问题，重视农民的生活。任何政府忽视这一点都将付出巨大的代价。 (来源：英语麦当劳－英语学习门户 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
99. Although many experts from universities and institutes consistently maintain that it is an inevitable part of an independent life, parents in growing numbers are starting to realize that people, including teachers and experts in education, should pay considerable attention to this problem.
共4页: 上一页  2   下一页