读书之道小辑 (来源：专业英语学习网站 http://www.EnglishCN.com)
1. Knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps. 知识只能循序渐进,而不能跃进.
2. Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested. 一些书可供品尝,一些书可吞咽,较少的一些书需咀嚼消化.
3. Learning without thought means labor lost; thought without learning is perilous. 学而不思则罔,思而不学则殆.
4. Knowledge is treasure, but practice is the key to it. 知识是一座宝库,而实践是开启宝库的钥匙.
5. A good book is the best friend, the same today and forever. 好书如挚友,情意永不渝.
6. There is no royal road to learning. 学问之道无捷径.
7. Reading makes a full man, conference a ready man, and writing an exact man. 阅读使人渊博,交谈使人机灵,写作使人严谨.
8. Reading is to the mind what exercise to the body. 阅读对于心灵之重要,犹如运动之于身体.
9. Enlarge your views by reading. 读书以长见识.
10. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. 天才是一分的灵感加九十九的勤奋.
11. There is no friend so faithful as a good book. 最忠实的朋友莫过于一本好书.
12. To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting. 学而不思,犹如食而不化.
13. Use a book as a bee does flowers. 读书有如蜜蜂采花.
14. A book that remains shut is but a block. 书本不常翻,犹如一块砖.
15. Art is long, but life is short. 人生有限,学海无涯.
16. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand. 头脑中有知识,胜于手中有金钱.
17. That is a good book which is opened with expectation and closed with profit. 好书开卷引人入胜,闭卷使人获益.